Thursday, October 20, 2005

HOW A WOMAN'S ETYMOLOGY, GLOBAL

Mother’s relative
Bending ash
Dust smell under your arm pit
Hold me in your hand
The one with the nails you bit
They are delicate, but I know you are crazy
You made me feel that way
That’s how I felt
Standing there dreaming
That you would be my ghost
Arm bone and my love for you
Mysterious
Dog holes full of your fury
A woman child
I would breast you
So slender like the night was coming from your shoes
A stay in place man
There I am at your door
At your vulva
What?
I cannot chill because this burn is on me
Think about man
The flying we could do over these shadows
Like hair in water
The way your face peaks out and I see
The number one in your eyes
Fly to the number two
Armed with earth
I am thinking of you at the glottal stop
This is prophet
Don’t kiss me
It might ruin it all
This dream I’m deranging like blackjack
You’re staying up late
Whisper to me
Please

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home