Wednesday, April 27, 2005

HE GIVES IN A TAKING KIND OF WAY

I'm stoned this time
Not distant as I'd want
That would be Sun Ra
Chevy Impala
The way a saxophone
Nothing can fix it
I'm so lip service
Don't yawn on me
Instead I'll play the numbers
There's no in-between
Misery isn't a sentence
Bobby's in heaven
Jail didn't work
That's the ticket
Like a flutter I'm feeling deep in my stomach
It's yours
I'm a Boddhisattva
So I won't spit if I'm being attacked
No different than any vic
That's the prodigal of this pedagogue
Intoxicate or leave it
"You on LSD?"
"No just love"
Laughing so hard
This practical hurts nowhere
Beside a newborn cue ball
Don't rub
This bomb and agony
Dreams full of Archie Shepp
How Jack Kerouac died
It's a phone book
Ending at the rainstorm
No one reads this novel
There's too and Tuli
Please Rosary Lady
Let's go to confession
The passion of the Montclair line
In Africa's pleasant fields.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home