Tuesday, September 13, 2005

INVOCATION

Read my horoscope
The newspaper
How many druids
How many lightbulbs
Be precise
Stop this intoxication
At least until the next one
Lift me Jesus
The particulars
An angry shout spraying vinegar
A day at the Museum of Modern Art
Invitations and promises
None of these phones work
I’m slipping snippets
I can’t guess
Give me the rule book
Transylvania instruction manual
Dirty fingers on a callous farm
I’m productive but dizzy
In the gun room
A bullet proof window
These shadows full of holes
Regis, Mary, and Joseph
Did you hear the one about the fat comedian?
I’d tell it, but it makes me burp

3 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two debuts and the return of House, Gilmore Girls: What's on tonight
The new FOX show Bones debuts at 8pm. NBC has a new season of The Biggest Loser, also at 8. Oh joy.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a poker hands rule site. It pretty much covers poker hands rule related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger janet97maegan said...

Just passing by your blog and though you'd like this site.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger edjones95454524 said...

I really enjoyed your blog. This is a cool Website Check it out now by Clicking Here . I know that you will find this WebSite Very Interesting Every one wants a Free LapTop Computer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home