Monday, May 09, 2005

DARKAGE

A day
Blue paint
All these memory blots
The way a sky and its shade
How impossible disturbances
Keep me up
Keep me toasting your image
Zahir
Already gone
But I'm stuck
Like vinyl with a worn groove
Ascension
Lock John forever
Balloons pumped full of lethargy
Everyone needs a seat
I'm a down bottle
Chock full of tequila
But I'm off the sauce
After I leave the bar
First thing, stop the talking
An embarrassment of riches
Zahir
Could be a coin
But your visage
Savage beyond teeth
The green blastula timers
The hopeless
It all started
This violent anarchy
My shake of resolution
Omphalos
My middle name that you can't say
Tables
How moments purpling
Not knowing
Obfuscate
Please darling don't be so dear
That's what crying's for
This precision has wounded me
I'll heal now
I promise
An energy full homespun
The lock in vision
You never call me mister
I'll never call fear
What it comes
This flutter
Remembering worse
Let it shatter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home