Saturday, May 07, 2005

BLESSED CONTINENT OF AVALOAKITSVERA

Resin got ink
Fingerprint on a love story
The rattle
My dental
A ride pocket
How the powder
I'm steely in this retrograde
Lost
Squander all these trees
My visions
The Virgin who lifted had no bail
Nivrana in parking sentence
Take this conviction
No yellow
Wet as a railroad site
Please Mister Monk
Play Ruby for me
Where the hoboes
Russians looking for work
Me on a Chechen
I'm past tired now
Past Margaret on a thin smile
I'll use all this extra charm
I'll use it on a dime
No more interrogative
No more silt behind the question
Wash it, Margaret
These fields full of degenerate poppies
My arm beyond the law
Nothing
Nada
I'm the great hot fevers and frogs
Take this forgotten book of miracles
Hide
My notes to the outreach
In the bus depot where the blood
The soul is a debt
Don't spell it death
Remember these words

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home